The main purpose of hyperV is not to “play” with VMs. Virtual PC is designed for that whereas HyperV is supposed to provide a strong solution for virtualization.
Convert a directory as an ISO file, then bind that .iso file to the VM DVD.
If you want to convert a folder as an ISO file you can use one of the following tools
You can download Folder2Iso from here
Procedure to create a folder as an ISO file using Folder2Iso
- Run the Folder2ISO program
- Use the folder browser to locate the folder which you want to
- Now select the destination folder where you want to save your ISO file.
- If you want give a label to the ISO file which you are going to create.
- Now go on and generate your ISO file from your folder.
You can download imgburn from here
Procedure to create a folder as an ISO file using imgburn
-Select create image from files/folder
-Add Blu-ray folder
-In options, make SURE UDF 2.5 is selected. VERY IMPORTANT!
3) ISO Recorder
Download ISO Recorder from here
Incoming search terms:
- hyper-v file transfer (41)
- Hyper-V transfer files (21)
- hyper V transfer files (16)
- hyper v file transfer (14)
- transfer files to hyper v (9)
- hyper-v copy files to virtual machine (7)
- transfer files to hyper-v (6)
- transfer files to hyper-v virtual machine (6)
- how to transfer files to hyper v (5)
- copy file to hyper v virtual machine (5)