Anybody opening your Windows Media Player can see a list of the latest files you have been viewing.If you want to clear this history files or you don’t want to store this history file use the following procedure.
Click the arrow below the Now Playing tab, click More Options
Now you need to click the Privacy tab.You can use one of the following options.To remove the existing lists, click Clear History click on apply and ok.
To prevent the lists from being stored in the future, clear the Save file and URL history in the Player check box click on apply and ok.
To clear the list of files that are displayed in the Open dialog box, empty the list of recently used documents folder on your computer.
Incoming search terms:
- windows media player history folder (3)
- windows media file history (3)
- command line remove windows media player history (3)
- how to delete history from windows media player 11 (3)
- windows media player clean file list (2)
- The Windows history list references (2)
- how to delete history from windows media player (2)
- windows media player история (1)
- why is cleared the recent folder list in server 2008 (1)
- windows 7 media player recent history file location (1)