Click the arrow below the Now Playing tab, click More Options
Now you need to click the Privacy tab.You can use one of the following options.To remove the existing lists, click Clear History click on apply and ok.
To prevent the lists from being stored in the future, clear the Save file and URL history in the Player check box click on apply and ok.
To clear the list of files that are displayed in the Open dialog box, empty the list of recently used documents folder on your computer.
Incoming search terms:
- how to clear history in windows media player 11 (3)
- clear history window server 2008 (2)
- windows 2008 server clear history (2)
- how to delete recent history server 2003 (1)
- how to delete recently viewed list from windows media player in windows 7 (1)
- kmplayer clear recent files (1)
- recent media files history (1)
- remove recently opened files from windows media player (1)
- view windows media player 11 recent files (1)
- vista windows media player history file (1)