If you choose not to activate your evaluation license key at the time of installation, you can do so later on manually as follows:
From Start menu, right-click “Computer” and select properties. In the bottom of the System properties window, you will find the Window Activation section. Click “Activate Now” and enter the 25 digit (xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx format) product key provided at the time of download and click Next. Click OK when prompted to activate. This should activate your Windows 7 Product key.
Using Command Line
1. Click Start, search for cmd and press enter.
2. From the command line, enter the command:
This should start the activation process. Follow the onscreen instructions to compelte the Windows Activation.
Incoming search terms:
- activate windows 7 command line (45)
- 0xcoo4c008 (42)
- windows 7 activation command line (30)
- windows 7 manual activation (29)
- How to activate windows 7 manually (23)
- manually activate windows 7 (23)
- activate windows 7 via command line (18)
- windows 7 activation command (18)
- activate windows 7 manually (16)
- slui command line (16)