when you browse My Computer or My Documents, a single click lets you select a file or folder, but you have to double-click to open it.If you'd rather single-click to open files and folders, you can change the setting on your mouse (don't worry, this process doesn't require any double clicks).
Click Start, and select My Computer
Now Click Tools, and then select Folder Options
Select Single-click to open an item. Then, click OK.
That's it.Now you can navigate folders and open files with a single click rather than a double click. If you need to select a file, simply hold your mouse over the file for a few seconds without clicking.
Incoming search terms:
- Open mails on double click rather than single click in Outlook (12)
- server 2008 single click mouse (6)
- change single clicck to a double click (4)
- how to change computer to double click (3)
- how to change double click to single on windows 8 (2)
- want to change double to single click on computer (2)
- windows 8 how to change double click to single click windows 8 (2)
- single click in windows rather than dobble click (1)
- single click double click windows 2003 (1)
- terminal server 2008 set files to single click to open (1)