I have a laptop which runs windows vista and The laptop can either connect to my network using a standard utp cable or using the wifi connection.
Currently it is using the wifi connection automatically if available.I want to change the priority of my network adapters.
Location independent workers routinely connect via WiFi or 3G when roaming around the country, however when you come into the office you won’t necessarily be connected by the fastest means possible.
If you want to Change Network adapter priority in Vista follow these steps
Go to Start –>Network
Now you need to select the network and sharing center
Click manage network connections
Now you need to press Alt button on your keyboard to appear the advanced menu from here select advanced settings
Now you can select network connection and move up or down
That’s it enjoy your choice of network connection.
If you want to Change Network adapter priority in XP/2000 Check Here
Incoming search terms:
- change adapter settings vista (434)
- vista change adapter settings (137)
- windows vista change adapter settings (129)
- change adapter settings windows vista (127)
- how to change adapter settings in vista (122)
- change adapter settings in vista (77)
- how to change network adapter settings in vista (50)
- vista adapter settings (48)
- change adaptor settings vista (46)
- where is change adapter settings vista (43)