When you try to install adobe reader you may see the following error message
Enable UAC and install Adobe Reader
Click on the Start—>Run type msconfig click ok
Now you need to click on the Tools tab, then scroll down and click on Enable UAC.
Create a new user account with administrator rights and install under this profile
In Control Panels, choose User Accounts.
Click Manage another account.
Click Create a new user account.
Enter a new username and select the Administrator radio button. Then click Create Account.
Log into the computer with this new account and install Adobe Reader 8.
1. Start the installation as usual, do no dismiss the error message box.
2. Open erplorer and copy the “Adobe Reader 8″ directory from the following path to your root dir
3. run the setup.exe from the “Adobe Reader 8″ directory on your root dir.
Run the installer in XP Compatibility Mode.
Download the Adobe Reader installer from the Adobe website. When you are prompted to run or save the file, choose save. Save the file to your desktop.
On the Desktop, right-click the AdbeRdr80_en_US file and then choose Properties.
Click the Compatibility tab.
Under Compatibility Mode, check Run this program in compatibility mode for: and choose Windows XP (Service Pack 2) from the drop down list.
Click Apply, then click OK to close the Properties window
Double-click the AdbeRdr80_en_US file and continue with the installation.
Incoming search terms:
- adobe reader cannot connect to reliable source (20)
- cannot contact reliable source adobe reader (15)
- adobe reader cannot contact reliable source (13)
- cannot install adobe reader (11)
- why cant i download adobe reader on vista (2)
- adobe reader error 150105 (2)
- trying load adobe reader no user account (2)
- why cant adobe reader run on my windows surface (1)
- cant install adobe reader (1)
- cannot download adobe reader cannot pass security check (1)