For Windows Vista Users
Go to Start > Settings > Control Panel and select Programs and Features. Then Uninstall all entrys related to Microsoft XML core services (These will be clearly marked)
Then close everything down back to the desktop and do a search for updates and you should get the normal 1 XML Core Services 4.0 update. Install this and it
should fix the problem.
For windows xp users
MAKE SURE YOU UNINSTALL THE UPDATE FROM YOUR PROGRAM FILES
Now you need to download the update program “msxml4-KB936181-enu.exe” from here and install.
First ran the program and told it to remove all and reboot then ran the program again to install it.
Then ran the Windows Update file for “Security Update for Microsoft XML Core Services 4.0 Service Pack 2″.
After installation you need to reboot your machine
Incoming search terms:
- windows update error 643 xml core services (7)
- code 643 xml (5)
- windows update error 643 xml core (4)
- microsoft xml core services update error (2)
- windows update xml core 643 (2)
- windows update error code 643 xml core services (2)
- fileduct com office xp (2)
- windows VISTA update code 643 xml core services (2)
- windows update code 643 vista xml (1)
- windows update code 643 core service (1)