If when you try to start Explorer you get the error message
Windows Explorer Error: “Class not registered”
then you may need to re-register ExplorerFrame.dll .
To do so, Start > Run > regsvr32 ExplorerFrame.dll click OK.
If it doesn’t help, then its quite possible that your ExplorerFrame.dll may have been corrupted and that you may have to be replace it with a ‘good’ one. System Restore would be an option to consider or else search for its ‘Previous Versions’ through the Files Properties Box.
Incoming search terms:
- class not registered vista (41)
- chrome class not registered (37)
- utorrent class not registered (21)
- class not registered windows 7 (20)
- class not registered windows 8 (16)
- google chrome class not registered (14)
- class not registered error windows vista (13)
- rocketdock class not registered (13)
- Class Not Registered Internet Explorer (7)
- Class Not Registered (7)