The ESXi Configurator is a utility to help manage stand along ESXi hosts. This utility is a GUI interface to VMware RCLI application. The ESXi Configurator uses the VMware RCLI scripts to execute all its function and features. The utility is a GUI application that uses the RCLI perl scripts to perform its tasks. This is a very simple front end interface to the RCLI (command line only) scripts.
This initial release includes the ability to backup, restore and update your ESXi host (epically handy for people that are not using VirtualCenters Update Mangers). This a first release and I’m sure still has a few bugs. Please feel free to contact us with any issues you run into or with any suggestions you might have for the application
VMware RCLI is required to be installed on your machine in order to use the ESXi Configurator Utility.
ESXi Configurator Features
- Backup the ESXi Configuration – allows you to backup and restore an ESXi configuration to a file on a remote machine.
- Restore backup configurations – allows you to restore an ESXi config file to an ESXi hosts
- Update your ESXi code – enables you to easily update your ESXi with the latest patches from VMware
- Inventory your Host – bunch of RCLI reporting features giving details about your ESXi server.
Download ESXi Configurator from here
Incoming search terms:
- esxi 5 0 host backup & restore gui utility (16)
- backup vmware esxi (4)
- gui script backup esxi (1)
- how to use the ESXi gui interface (1)
- modify esxi config backup (1)
- backup esxi host (1)
- vmware esx host configuration backup gui (1)
- vmware esxi backup (1)
- vmware esxi backup and restore configuration (1)
- esxi update utlity tools (1)