Windows Mail is used as the default e?mail program by web browsers and other programs that support sending email, you can choose a different email program as the default. If you decide you want to change the default email program back to Windows Mail, you can do so at any time.
Go to Start button , clicking Default Programs
Now you need to click Set program access and computer defaults.If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Under Choose a configuration, click Custom.
Under Choose a default email program, click the email program you’d like to use, and then click OK.
For some reason you are able view your outlook 2003,outlook 2007 are not listed under default email program list you need to try to repair your outlook program from help menu select detect and repair
Incoming search terms:
- Change Default Email Vista (2)
- mail eonvista com loc:US (2)
- How do I change my E-mail to windows vista (2)
- add lotus notes in default programas windows 7 (1)
- mail forevista com (1)
- How to repair wind mail in Windows vista (1)
- how to changeemail provider on windowsm vista (1)
- how to change my email default on vista (1)
- how to change my default email in vista (1)
- how to change email preference on vista (1)