If Event Viewer reports on startup that one or more of your log files is corrupt, you can remedy the situation as follows
1.Open the Event Viewer.
2.Rightclick on the corrupt log in the left pane and click Properties.
3.Click the Clear button in the Properties dialog box.
You cannot delete or rename the log files while the Event Log service is running.
Incoming search terms:
- the event log file is corrupt (7)
- event viewer the event log file is corrupt xp (6)
- the event log file is corrupt windows xp (4)
- repairing corrupted windows event log files (4)
- how to fix windows vista event log (3)
- fix corrupt event log (3)
- eventlog reparieren (3)
- how to fix log files (2)
- how to repair corrupt event log (2)
- windows vista system log corrupt (2)