For some reason you have disable the volume mixer from taskbar use the following procedure to restore this icon.
First you need to right click on Taskbar select properties
The Taskbar and Start Menu Properties window will show up on your screen. Here click on Notification Area tab. In the System icons section check the Volume box and click on OK.
Now The Volume Mixer icon will now show up in the notification area of your taskbar.
Incoming search terms:
- add volume to taskbar vista (35)
- how to add volume mixer to taskbar (7)
- how to add volume icon to taskbar in vista (7)
- how to put the sound icon back on my computer (7)
- how to get volume icon back on taskbar (3)
- how do i put the volume icon back in the taskbar (3)
- How do I put the volume icon back in my task bar windows 7 (2)
- how do i put the volume icon back on my taskbar (2)
- how do i restore volume mixer in taskbar (2)
- put volume mixer on tray (2)