For some reason you have disable the volume mixer from taskbar use the following procedure to restore this icon.
First you need to right click on Taskbar select properties
The Taskbar and Start Menu Properties window will show up on your screen. Here click on Notification Area tab. In the System icons section check the Volume box and click on OK.
Now The Volume Mixer icon will now show up in the notification area of your taskbar.
Incoming search terms:
- add volume to taskbar vista (29)
- how to add volume mixer to taskbar (6)
- restore volume mixer (5)
- how to add volume icon to taskbar in vista (5)
- how to put the sound icon back on my computer (5)
- volume mixer to taskbar (3)
- put mixer volum n back (3)
- how too get my volume mixer back on my desktop (3)
- how to hide notification sound mixer icon for windows 8 (3)
- how to restore volume mixer icon (2)