For some reason you have disable the volume mixer from taskbar use the following procedure to restore this icon.
First you need to right click on Taskbar select properties
The Taskbar and Start Menu Properties window will show up on your screen. Here click on Notification Area tab. In the System icons section check the Volume box and click on OK.
Now The Volume Mixer icon will now show up in the notification area of your taskbar.
Incoming search terms:
- add volume to taskbar vista (35)
- add volume mixer to task bar (1)
- how to get windows volume mixer back on task bar (1)
- how to put mixer button back on win 8 (1)
- how to put the volume icon on the taskbar (1)
- how to put volume button back on taskbar (1)
- how to put your volume icon back on (1)
- how to restore a volume miv (1)
- how to set volume and network on toolbar in Vista (1)
- puticontobottomoftaskbar (1)