Procedure to follow
Click on Start -> Run -> type msconfig click ok
Now you Goto “Boot” tab and click on “Advanced options…” button.
Now click on check box next to “Number of processors:” and select the correct no. of processors from drop-down list.
Now click on “OK” twice and then “Apply” it.
Now you need to restart your vista pc and see the performance.
Incoming search terms:
- improve vista boot time (15)
- improve vista startup time (11)
- improving vista boot time (9)
- how to improve boot time in vista (7)
- How to improve vista boot time (6)
- how to reduce boot time in vista (4)
- improve boot time vista (4)
- how to reduce startup time in vista (3)
- reduce vist aboot times (2)
- how to improve boot time in vista 32 (2)