When your computer is operating unstably , such as programs constantly crashing or it is running slower than usual, it often becomes necessary to restart windows by rebooting the system. This usually helps to correct the problem.
How long does your computer take to boot up after a restart Probably too long. In this guide we will learn a simple way to avoid unnecessary processing and to save you time.
For Windows Vista Users
Click Start and click on the padlock button. Now hold down SHIFT key while clicking on the Restart choice.
For Windows XP Users
Click Start and Select Shut Down. Now hold down SHIFT key while clicking on the Restart button.
For Windows 98/95 Users
Click the “Start” Button
Select “Shutdown” from the menu
Select “Restart” from the list of options
Hold down the “Shift Key” and click the “OK” button
The screen should turn black, then you should see “Windows is now restarting” at the top of your screen.
Incoming search terms:
- HOW TO RESTART WINDOWS VISTA (67)
- restart windows vista (33)
- restart xp without rebooting (16)
- Restart Windows XP without restarting Computer (16)
- HOW TO RESTART WINDOWS XP WITHOUT REBOOTING (11)
- restart windows without rebooting (11)
- how to reboot windows vista (11)
- restart windows xp without rebooting (10)
- restart windows xp without reboot (2)
- how to reload windows vista without used restart (2)