If you want to Turn off Digital Driver Signing Check in Vista follow this procedure
Log on as the Administrator and do the following
Start>Run> type cmd click Ok
Now in the Command Prompt window type in the following command
Bcdedit.exe /set nointegritychecks ON
Reboot and install the unsigned driver without any hiccup.
If you want to turn on driver signing check then use the following command.
Bcdedit.exe /set nointegritychecks Off
Restart your system.
Incoming search terms:
- windows 8 turn off driver signing (12)
- turn off driver signing windows 8 (10)
- driver signing Windows 8 (4)
- turn off driver signing windows 2008 (3)
- turn off driver signing in windows 8 (3)
- windwos 8 how to turn off driver signing (2)
- turn off driver signing windows vista (2)
- www windowsreference com turn-off-digital-driver-signing-enforcement-in-vista (2)
- windows 8 digital signature turn on (2)
- turning off windows 8 driver signing (2)