If you want to Turn off Digital Driver Signing Check in Vista follow this procedure
Log on as the Administrator and do the following
Start>Run> type cmd click Ok
Now in the Command Prompt window type in the following command
Bcdedit.exe /set nointegritychecks ON
Reboot and install the unsigned driver without any hiccup.
If you want to turn on driver signing check then use the following command.
Bcdedit.exe /set nointegritychecks Off
Restart your system.
Incoming search terms:
- turn off driver signing windows 8 (17)
- windows 8 turn off driver signing (16)
- turn off digital signing windows 8 (3)
- turn off driver signing (2)
- turning off digital sign vista (2)
- turn off windows driver signing (2)
- turn off driver signing vista (1)
- turn off driver signing check win 7 (1)
- turn off driver verification win 8 (1)
- turn off driver signing check (1)