1.Firstly open a blank Notepad file.
2. Now write .LOG as the first line in the file, then press enter. Now save the file and close it.
3.Open the notepad file now and you will find that the current date and time has been appended(put) at the end and the cursor is in the next line.
4. Type your notes and then save and close the file.
5. Each time you open the file, Notepad repeats the process,that is it appends the date and time to the end of the file and places the cursor below it.
This way you can keep track of all your entries,you can easily monitor which article you wrote when.This can work very much like a personal diary.
Incoming search terms:
- Personal diary for windows (5)
- diary windows xp (2)
- best personal diary for windows (1)
- use the notepad (1)
- simple track time (journal OR diary) text-file windows (1)
- private diary for windows xp (1)
- personal diary windows vista (1)
- personal diary on windows (1)
- notepad memory limit log (1)
- how to use textpad as a diary (1)