Basic system configuration information, such as the system type, the processor type, time zone, virtual memory settings, system uptime, and much more. This program is great for creating an inventory of computers on your network.
SYSTEMINFO [/S system [/U username [/P [password]]] ] [/FO format] [/NH]
/S system Remote system to connect to.
/U [domain\]user User context under which to execute.
/P [password] Password for the given user (will prompt if omitted)
/FO format Output format: TABLE, LIST or CSV
/NH No “Column Header” in the Table/CSV outputThe output includes OS configuration, security info, product ID, RAM, disk space, and network cards.
SYSTEMINFO /S system
SYSTEMINFO /S system /U user
SYSTEMINFO /S system /U domain\user /P password /FO TABLE
SYSTEMINFO /S system /FO LIST
SYSTEMINFO /S system /FO CSV /NH
Incoming search terms:
- systeminfo syntax (4)
- info sintac com tr (1)
- www windowsreference com systeminfo-command-windows-xp (1)
- what is product id in systeminfo (1)
- systeminfo xp csv (1)
- systeminfo in window (1)
- systeminfo /fo csv /nh xp sp3 (1)
- systeminfo / for csv /nh header (1)
- system info product id (1)
- system info 32 syntax for windows server2003 (1)