This article describes how to enable the DVD Library feature in Windows Media Center on a Windows Vista-based computer.
To enable the DVD Gallery, follow these steps
1. Exit Windows Media Center if it is running.
2. Click Start, type regedit in the Start Search box, and then click regedit in the Programs list.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type your password, or click Continue.
3. Locate and then click the following registry subkey:
4. In the results pane, right-click ShowGallery, and then click Modify.
5. Delete the contents that appear in the Value data box, type Gallery in the Value data box, and then click OK.
6. Exit Registry Editor.