Open registry editor go to Start—>Run type regedit click ok
Now you need to navigate to the following registry key from left pane
Here .ext is the file extension for the file type whose ‘Open With’ list you wish to edit.
Now, just delete the value in this key, that represents the program to be removed, from the ‘Open With’ list.
Incoming search terms:
- openwithlist ändern (3)
- remove program from open with list (3)
- windows 7 open with remove (2)
- how to remove all programs from the Open With and default programs windows 7 (2)
- vista remove a program from the open with list (2)
- how to delete open with vista (2)
- change open with list (1)
- remove program from open with list windows 7 (1)
- remove opens with item in vista (1)
- remove open with windows 7 (1)