Simply mark the area with your cursor and click enter to automatically copy it to clipboard. You can now highlight as you would do with a marker on a printed paper or add a note or mark a particular area.
With Snipping Tool you make a free-form Snip, Rectangular Snip, Window Snip or even a Full-screen Snip
This is a nice little feature that Microsoft finally has understood to be useful to users although this isn’t any big for commercial softwares available on the market. To me I don’t have to install one additional software on my PC.
To start snipping tool, click Start – All Programs – Accessories – Snipping Tool.
You can create a desktop shortcut as well to allow easy access to the tool.
Incoming search terms:
- snipping tool for windows server 2003 (19)
- snipping tool windows server 2003 (18)
- snipping tool for windows xp service pack 3 (17)
- snipping tool server 2003 (14)
- snipping tool for server 2003 (12)
- windows server 2003 snipping tool (10)
- snipping tool windows 2000 (7)
- snipping tool windows 2003 (6)
- snipping tool windows nt (6)
- ms office snipping tool (3)