I just wrote about this great tool nLite to customise Windows Installation CD create a custom bootable Windows Installation Cd with the Service Packs, Hotfixes,Patches,updates,security fixes and applications all slipstreamed and Windows fine tuned and tweaked before installation.
nLite is a great tool which unfortunately doesn’t support Windows Vista due to fact this is a completely different architecture. but, the author didn’t leave you on your own. The author has created vLite to customize your Windows Vista installation by including hotfix, language pack and drivers into the integration list and Service Packs.
Just as in nLite, allows you to remove unwanted components and Fine tune & Ttweak Windows Vista system components (like services).
Again, you can create unattended installation CDs or Bootable ISO images. One other new feature which I think is missing in nLite is the Splitting or Merging of Vista Installation CDs. Also, user interface, look and feel are way way ahead of nLite. Needless to say to go with the GUI enhancements on Windows Vista.
For more information, download and screenshots, click here
Incoming search terms:
- create slipstream windows 7 disk with all patches (2)
- vLite-SlipstreamServicePacks Hotfixes patches&createbootableWindowsVistaCD|WindowsReference (2)
- Windows 7 Slipstream Patches (2)
- missing needed files integration aborted for vlite (1)
- windows 7 hotfix packs vlite (1)
- how to get hotfixes for vlite (1)
- vista hotfixes for vlite (1)
- slipstreaming windows vista hot fixes (1)
- slipstream windows xp patches (1)
- how to slipstream patches and service packs in windows (1)