To change the time to 24 hour time format, follow this procedure
Go to Control Panel (Start->Control Panel) and select Regional and Language Option.
Under the Regional Options tab, click on the Customize button.
Now click on Time Tab Under the Time format field, click on the dropdown box and select “H:mm:ss”. If you want it to display leading zero, select “HH:mm:ss”.
Click OK to close all the windows. That’s it. Your clock should be in 24 hour time format now.
Incoming search terms:
- how to change time format in windows xp (8)
- one or more of the characters you typed in this field are invalid try typing different characters (8)
- windows xp 24 hour time format (5)
- one or more of the characters you typed in this field are invalid try typing different characters how to resolve this problem (4)
- change time format in xp (4)
- one or more of the characters you typed in this field are invalid xp (3)
- windows 2003 time format (3)
- how to change the time format in xp (3)
- xp 24 hour format (3)
- change time format to 24 hours in xp (2)