Windows by default uses a 12 hour time format to display the time on the taskbar. For those who want to change it to 24 hour time format, you will find that there is no option for you to do so in the Right click->Adjust Date/Time menu.
To change the time to 24 hour time format, follow this procedure
Go to Control Panel (Start->Control Panel) and select Regional and Language Option.
Under the Regional Options tab, click on the Customize button.
Now click on Time Tab Under the Time format field, click on the dropdown box and select “H:mm:ss”. If you want it to display leading zero, select “HH:mm:ss”.
Click OK to close all the windows. That’s it. Your clock should be in 24 hour time format now.
Incoming search terms:
- 24 hour date format for windows (4)
- change time to 24 hour format (2)
- firefox display time 24 hour (2)
- when changing date formatone or more of the characters you typed in this field are invalid try typing different characters (1)
- update time format to 24 hour in windows xp (1)
- time xp change to 24 (1)
- set xp clock to 24 hour format (1)
- set windows time to 24 hour format (1)
- set clock on xp 24hr (1)
- remove am in clock windows xp one or more of the characters you typed (1)