Windows by default uses a 12 hour time format to display the time on the taskbar. For those who want to change it to 24 hour time format, you will find that there is no option for you to do so in the Right click->Adjust Date/Time menu.
To change the time to 24 hour time format, follow this procedure
Go to Control Panel (Start->Control Panel) and select Regional and Language Option.
Under the Regional Options tab, click on the Customize button.
Now click on Time Tab Under the Time format field, click on the dropdown box and select “H:mm:ss”. If you want it to display leading zero, select “HH:mm:ss”.
Click OK to close all the windows. That’s it. Your clock should be in 24 hour time format now.
Incoming search terms:
- one or more of the characters you typed in this field are invalid try typing different characters (9)
- windows xp 24 hour time format (7)
- xp 24 hour format (4)
- 24 hour date format for windows (4)
- windows server 2008 24 hour clock (4)
- firefox display time 24 hour (2)
- How to change the windows time to 24 hours fgormat (2)
- windows 8 24 hour time (2)
- windows 7 change display date and time to 24 hour format (2)
- time format windows 2003 (2)