When you try to install windows xp OR windows 2003 server operating systems you might receive the following error if you are using Intel DG33BU hardware.
1) Try to change the jumper settings on the hdd. Latest being the Cable Select. Earlier the top pins of 2nd and 3rd rows were connected.
2) Remove any usb devices connected to your machine.
3) Try to use Windows xp with Service Pack2 for xp installation.
4) Try to use Windows 2003 Server with R2 CD for win 2003 server installation
Incoming search terms:
- irql_not_less_or_equal windows 8 (10)
- driver irql not less or equal windows 2003 (7)
- irql not less or equal windows 2003 (7)
- irql not less or equal windows server 2003 (5)
- rql_not_less_or_equal (4)
- 0x805527bc (2)
- irql not less or equal windows 2003 server (2)
- irql_not_less_or_equal windows 2003 (2)
- qemu windows server 2003 irq (2)
- irql not less or equal server 2003 (2)