When you open Task Manager and select the users tab and you don’t see any users list. Normally, it should display the list of users logged on to the system.
The problem for this behavior is the Terminal Services and Fast User Switching Compatibility are not started. Use the following steps to start these services
Click Start, Run and type Services.msc and press enter
Locate Terminal Services and double-click it
Set the Startup type to Manual, and click Apply
Click the Start button to launch the service manually.
Locate Fast User Switching Compatibility service and and double-click it
Set the Startup type to Manual and click Apply
Click the Start button to launch the service manually
That’s it now you should be able to see the users list under users tab.
Incoming search terms:
- task manager username blank (17)
- Windows 7 Task Manager Blank (2)
- task manager User name blank windows 7 (1)
- taskmanager is blak (1)
- windows 2008 task manager user name field blank (1)
- windows 7 task manager blank fix (1)
- windows task manager has a blank username (1)
- windows task manager user in users tab empty (1)
- xp task manager username (1)