!–adsense–>If you go to Display Properties>>Desktop & want to change your own wallpaper in different folder, you need to browse & search the folder yourself. There's a way you can set the default folder other than My Pictures directory..
Steps to follow
1. Start Menu>>Run & type regedit, go to :
2. In right-side panel, you’ll see a string value “WallPaperDir“. Its default value will be:
You have to change it to your desired wallpaper
directory path. Suppose your wallpapers are stored in E:\Wallpapers directory, then set the value to E:\Wallpapers.
3. Exit registry editor and open Desktop Properties again. Now it’ll show all wallpapers present in the folder which you set in registry.
Incoming search terms:
- windows xp default wallpaper (2)
- windows 8 wallpaper folder (2)
- wallpaper location server xp (2)
- which folder wallpaper goes in windows 8 (2)
- change backgroung folder in server 2003 (1)
- where to find default background folder (1)
- win 7 default wall peper path (1)
- win 7 wallpaper change folder (1)
- Windows 7 Default wallpaper (1)
- windows 7 default wallpaper path (1)