If you have user profiles on your computer that you no longer need, you free up disk space by deleting these unused profiles.
Note:- It is a good practice to review the directory and backup any needed files before deleting the profile.
Procedure to follow
Right-click My Computer and select Properties to bring up the System Properties panel now Click the Advanced tab and then, in the User Profiles area, click the Settings button.
From the User Profile dialog box select the individual profile you want to delete. Click the Delete button and confirm the action and Click OK.
Incoming search terms:
- delete profile (8)
- system properties user profiles not responding (4)
- how to delete user profile in windows xp (3)
- delete profile from xp (2)
- how to delete windows profile windows xp (2)
- how to delete unused profiles xp (2)
- remove profiles from windows xp server 2003 (1)
- remove unused user profiles xp (1)
- settings not responding user profiles (1)
- system properties freezes when user profile (1)