If you have user profiles on your computer that you no longer need, you free up disk space by deleting these unused profiles.
Note:- It is a good practice to review the directory and backup any needed files before deleting the profile.
Procedure to follow
Right-click My Computer and select Properties to bring up the System Properties panel now Click the Advanced tab and then, in the User Profiles area, click the Settings button.
From the User Profile dialog box select the individual profile you want to delete. Click the Delete button and confirm the action and Click OK.
Incoming search terms:
- system properties user profiles not responding (7)
- can i delete the all users profile in xp (1)
- windows xp user profile (1)
- win xp profiles (1)
- user delete for windows xp (1)
- to delete user profiles in xp but the button delete disable (1)
- how to remove xp profiles (1)
- How to Disable and Delete User Profiles in XP (1)
- how to delete windows profile in xp (1)
- how to delete users (1)