This tutorial describes how to migrate your Lotus Notes contacts to Microsoft Office Outlook 2003.
To migrate your Lotus Notes contacts to Outlook 2003, follow these steps:
1. In Lotus Notes, export your contacts to a tab-delimited file.
2. Start Outlook 2003.
3. On the File menu, click Import and Export.
4. Click Import from another program or file, and then click Next.
5. Click Comma Separated Values (Windows), and then click Next.
6. Click Browse.
7. In the File name box, type *.*, and then click OK.
8. Click the file that you created in step 1, and then click OK.
9. Click Next.
10. Click the Contacts folder, and then click Next.
11. Under The following actions will be performed, confirm that the correct files are listed. Then, click Map Custom Fields to map the contact fields that you want to use.
12. Click Finish.