If you want to Preload the client resolver cache follow this procedure
At the client computer, open Command Prompt.
At the command prompt, type the following command:
Using the default entry in the file (a mapping for the local host to the loopback IP address, 127.0.0.1), add additional host name-to-address mappings on separate lines to be preloaded into the resolver cache of the client. For example, you might add:
10.0.0.1 host-a host-a.example.microsoft.com
On the File menu, click Save, and then Exit.
As an option, you can verify that your changes have been updated in the resolver cache by viewing its contents.
Incoming search terms:
- dns preload (3)
- display the dns resolver cache windows 7 (1)
- windows resolver cache location (1)
- windows 7 preload the dns client resolver cache (1)
- windows 7 dns resolver cache process (1)
- windows 7 dns resolver cache location (1)
- windows 2003 dns resolver caching (1)
- to preload the client resolver cache using domain (1)
- preloading the dns cache (1)
- preload the client resolver cache windows 8 (1)